TWD “The Sorrowful Life” FEELS Poem
Writing to make the hurt go away a little and English class asking for work.
Crossbow drawn readying to fire, I see you there
Hunched over and shot through, there’s blood on you
Eyes of blue now stained in a yellow stare
You rise up limping over and I knew….
Paled and bloody you lunge with dead weight
I shove you back again, my resolve cracking
‘Only Merle can kill Merle’ rings out now as fate
I drop the bow, everything else is blurring
Slam down the knife and you’ll be gone for good this time
Blood, guts, and pain fill the silence of killing
Your bloody wounds scream abuse of wartime
But you self, dead quiet now, reeks of drinking
I just want my brother back, then what went wrong?
My body falls, my mind’s shot, I am no longer strong.
- jeannejacqueline likes this
- walkinggreedus reblogged this from lovingtheawesomeness and added:
- walkinggreedus likes this
- incomprehensibleparadox likes this
- cukiemonster reblogged this from lovingtheawesomeness
- cuntmunity reblogged this from lovingtheawesomeness
- cuntmunity likes this
- lovingtheawesomeness posted this